The BATI GROUP Project Team took a delivery of five excavators from Kazakhstan which were 40 tons each with a total of 200 tons. The shipment was shipped from Tengiz, Kazakhstan to the port of Iskenderun, Turkey while completing the transit custom formalities. Excavators were loaded onto a RORO vessel from Iskenderun with the destination being Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Although there were many different challenges due to the pandemic procedures on the border gates, BATI GROUP made sure that the shipment reached Iskenderun Port, Turkey just in time to be loaded on the first RORO vessel. It is another project cargo shipment success by BATI GROUP’s Project Department!
- Drewes Logistics Moved the Biggest Ever Cargo Through the St. Lawrence Seaway Passage
- FLS Group Proudly Announces their Exclusive ‘World Movers’ Corporate Video!
- Member Collaboration: Seaway Logistics and ISS Global Forwarding Delivered 8 Transformers for Stage 1 of Australia’s Largest Solar Farm
- ISS Global Forwarding: Recent Transportation of Over 130 Pieces of Cargo in Turkey
- Megalift Embarks on the Handling of NUR Power Plant
- Smooth Sailing: R&B Overcomes Challenges to Ship 420-Ton Harbor Cranes from UAE to Egypt!
- Multimodal Movement of Critical ODCs for an Airside Infrastructure Project in South America
- AProjects: Successful Execution of the XXL Transport to Italy!
- Dolphin Sea Air Services Corp. Ranked in the Top 500 Largest Enterprise of Vietnam 2023