Connect to Worldwide Projects Logistics Specialists
It is our honor to welcome you to the newest, most dynamic, projects only logistics network in the world! We are extremely excited about the future of project forwarding and are working hard to make our mark in this industry.
Benefits to join
With the help of the XLProjects team, you will have more proactive partners to help you get more business. These are partners you know will perform for your clients and get the jobs done right. XLProjects Membership shows your status inthe global projects logistics market and sets you apart from your competitors.
XLProjects Annual General Meeting
Each year, XLProjects holds an Annual General Meeting for our members to network and meet face to face! XLProjects sees the importance of varying the location of our networking events. This not only makes it fair for accessibility. But it also broadens our member’s travel experience
XLProjects Booth Sharing
XLProjects offers booth sharing at our events. As many of you know, these events are very expensive. But this is yet another benefit we offer to our members! For a small contribution, members can join us at our booth.
Welcome to Our new and improved Website!
Welcome to XLProjects – the leading, most dynamic, projects logistics network for professional project forwarders and break-bulk charterers.
If your company is a qualified, independent, locally established and international projects logistics specialist, you should consider taking this opportunity to become an XLProjects (XLPROJECTS) Partner.
XLProjects Partnership – A Global Shipping Network
• Many of the best known project logistics companies in the world have joined the XLProjects Network since its inception in October 2012.
• All of our XLProjects Member Partners are uniquely qualified in heavy lift handling and transportation, whether by ocean, air or overland.
• They are professionals, multi-skilled in e.g.:
» break bulk chartering
» specialty handling
» stevedoring, and
» boat and yacht transfer.
• There are Members for every project industry, e.g.:
» oil and gas
» heavy industry
» military, and
If it is hard, hazardous, huge, or heavy, XLProjects Members are on it!
• XLProjects Partners are everywhere, on every continent, in virtually every major and minor port. They are all not only well known and respected in their home markets. They have also been involved in some of the highest profile project lifts and movements all over the world.
• Only the best companies with verifiable project cargo experience may join XLProjects. XLProjects Management check all applicants carefully, assessing operational capabilities and project know how.
• Member Partners enjoy the many benefits of doing profitable business with one another, helping each other to help fill their projects sales pipelines with cargo. XLProjects expects Members in their first year of membership to give at least 50% of their new projects business to other XLProjects Members.
• In short, precisely the kind of people and companies you would look for and want to be associated with in a project logistics enterprise networking group!
XLProjects run their own events for Member Partners and participate actively in a number of project cargo events around the world.
If you would like to meet us at any of these events to find out more about XLProjects and apply to be Member Partner, an XLProjects representative will be in attendance and happy to talk to you!
• XLProjects is a division of Advanced International Networks Ltd., which, since 2003, has been operating the logistics industry’s best-known global networks.
• The XLProjects management team understand the needs of project forwarders and charterers and, in addition, have the experience and the expertise to run the XLProjects Network.
• They comprise a multilingual, multinational professional team whose mission is to help project logistics companies grow their international projects agency businesses.
XLProjects has a number of Affiliate Companies that offer additional benefits to XLProjects Member Partners
All XLProjects Member Partners are covered by the Keystone Financial Protection Program.
This Program (KFPP) provides compensation for funds lost due to non-payment of invoices for the handling of transactions between XLProjects Member Partners.
Whenever dealing with other Members they are always covered for legitimate expenses from any risk of willful non-payment or bankruptcy, up to their chosen limit within the guidelines of the program.
Langowski Logistics is opening a new loading yard at the Port of Gdynia!
On June 1, 2023. Langowski Logistics – a Polish logistics company is officially opening a new transshipment yard dedicated to abnormal cargo (Project Cargo and Military Cargo). The yard is in the Bulgarian Quay area, in...Learn More
Ceekay Shipping Recently Accomplished Boat Project Logistics!
Ceekay Shipping successfully transports a 38-Ton Boat from Singapore to Rotterdam, Netherlands. Showcasing Unparalleled Break Bulk Logistics Expertise. Congratulations Ceekay Shipping on the projects!Learn More
BATI GROUP successfully completes another remarkable shipment project!
BATI GROUP has recently completed the transportation of Truck T158 from Czechia to Baku. In this project, a total of 20 trucks were expertly moved in two separate lots. The first lot comprised 8 trucks,...Learn More
Seashell Logistics Pvt Ltd proudly announces the successful completion of a shipment to South America!
Seashell Logistics Pvt Ltd. in Mumbai, India is happy to share that the team has successfully completed the shipment of 22 units/ 2000 (FRT) from the west coast of India to South America.Learn More
COLI Project Cargo Successfully Completed Girder Bridge Transportation of Transformers
After 2 months of thorough studies and preparations, COLI Project Cargo in Istanbul successfully completed the time-constraint project consisting of 2 pieces of transformers, each weighing 285 mtons. Upon receiving the transformers at Safiport, Derince...Learn More
Langowski Logistics Sp. z o.o. Delivers the Railway Machinery Shipment to New Zealand
Langowski Logistics Sp. z o.o. has successfully delivered the railway machinery (in export) from Gdynia, Poland to Auckland, New Zealand in four open-top containers. In addition, the team handled the forming service which took place...Learn More
City Union Logistics Recently Accomplished a Shipment Project from China to Australia
City Union Logistics has successfully completed a shipment of 17 pieces of fans from Sichuan, China to Brisbane, Australia with a total gross weight of 75 tons. The cargo was loaded into 8 x 40FR,...Learn More
Freight Connection Pakistan Successfully Re-Export of Construction Machinery
Freight Connection Pakistan has consistently handled international projects to the highest standard. Freight Connection Pakistan has received praise and recognition for providing outstanding logistics services to the largest corporations worldwide by providing logistics services to...Learn More
Panama Soluciones Logisticas Int, S.A. has achieved recertification on ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
Panama Soluciones Logisticas Int, S.A. has achieved a significant milestone by obtaining recertification on the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. The recertification encompasses a wide range of services provided by Panama Soluciones Logisticas Int, S.A.,...Learn More
A GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
You will find over time that XLProjects has experts spanning the entire world. We will be the closest thing you might find to a “plug and play” service for your overseas requirements. Project logistics specialists need to look no further than our group for virtually all of your project agency needs anywhere. Our network management will ensure that. We are your one-stop shop.
Join the XLP Network!
Consider this an opportunity to become part of a grand group of projects professionals who will help fill your projects sales pipeline with cargo.
Upcoming Events in 2019
XLProjects will take part in several well-known project cargo events around the world. Events that can help charge your projects business growth.