XLProjects will hold its Annual General Meeting in Dubai, U.A.E from 1st – 4th September, 2019.
XLProjects will be in Dubai in full force in 2019. And we want to see you there!
It is our honor to welcome you to the newest, most dynamic, projects only logistics network in the world! We are extremely excited about the future of project forwarding and are working hard to make our mark in this industry.
With the help of the XLProjects team, you will have more proactive partners to help you get more business. These are partners you know will perform for your clients and get the jobs done right. XLProjects Membership shows your status inthe global projects logistics market and sets you apart from your competitors.
Each year, XLProjects holds an Annual General Meeting for our members to network and meet face to face! XLProjects sees the importance of varying the location of our networking events. This not only makes it fair for accessibility. But it also broadens our member’s travel experience
XLProjects offers booth sharing at our events. As many of you know, these events are very expensive. But this is yet another benefit we offer to our members! For a small contribution, members can join us at our booth.
Welcome to Our new and improved Website!
Welcome to XLProjects – the leading, most dynamic, projects logistics network for professional project forwarders and break-bulk charterers.
If your company is a qualified, independent, locally established and international projects logistics specialist, you should consider taking this opportunity to become an XLProjects (XLPROJECTS) Partner.
XLProjects Partnership – A Global Shipping Network
• Many of the best known project logistics companies in the world have joined the XLProjects Network since its inception in October 2012.
• All of our XLProjects Member Partners are uniquely qualified in heavy lift handling and transportation, whether by ocean, air or overland.
• They are professionals, multi-skilled in e.g.:
» break bulk chartering
» specialty handling
» stevedoring, and
» boat and yacht transfer.
• There are Members for every project industry, e.g.:
» oil and gas
» heavy industry
» military, and
If it is hard, hazardous, huge, or heavy, XLProjects Members are on it!
• XLProjects Partners are everywhere, on every continent, in virtually every major and minor port. They are all not only well known and respected in their home markets. They have also been involved in some of the highest profile project lifts and movements all over the world.
• Only the best companies with verifiable project cargo experience may join XLProjects. XLProjects Management check all applicants carefully, assessing operational capabilities and project know how.
• Member Partners enjoy the many benefits of doing profitable business with one another, helping each other to help fill their projects sales pipelines with cargo. XLProjects expects Members in their first year of membership to give at least 50% of their new projects business to other XLProjects Members.
• In short, precisely the kind of people and companies you would look for and want to be associated with in a project logistics enterprise networking group!
XLProjects run their own events for Member Partners and participate actively in a number of project cargo events around the world.
If you would like to meet us at any of these events to find out more about XLProjects and apply to be Member Partner, an XLProjects representative will be in attendance and happy to talk to you!
• XLProjects is a division of Advanced International Networks Ltd., which, since 2003, has been operating the logistics industry’s best-known global networks.
• The XLProjects management team understand the needs of project forwarders and charterers and, in addition, have the experience and the expertise to run the XLProjects Network.
• They comprise a multilingual, multinational professional team whose mission is to help project logistics companies grow their international projects agency businesses.
XLProjects has a number of Affiliate Companies that offer additional benefits to XLProjects Member Partners
All XLProjects Member Partners are covered by the Keystone Financial Protection Program.
This Program (KFPP) provides compensation for funds lost due to non-payment of invoices for the handling of transactions between XLProjects Member Partners.
Whenever dealing with other Members they are always covered for legitimate expenses from any risk of willful non-payment or bankruptcy, up to their chosen limit within the guidelines of the program.
Surprisingly Low Cost of Membership
XLProjects annual Partner Membership fees start from US$1,500 (Branch Office). There is also a fee to join the Financial Protection Program, variable depending on level of cover required.
Megalift was recently tasked to deliver a 50-meter long Bullet Tank from Port Klang to Pengerang where the oil and gas facilities are, within the state of Johor, Malaysia. After conducting a structural study on...Learn More
First Global Logistics Leave Fingerprint on AFCON 2019! Project introduction: Earlier in 2019 Egypt was granted the hosting rights of the 2019 African Cup of Nations from 21 June to 19 July. The AFCON organizing...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Ha Noi, Vietnam. Special Cargo Services Co., Ltd. Room 503, CT 3–2 Building, Me Tri Ha Urban Areas, Nam Tu Liem Dist Ha...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Taipei, Taiwan. Interoceanic Group Co., Ltd. 1F., No.16, Aly. 21, Ln. 106, Sec. 3, Minquan E. Rd., Songshan Dist., 10543 Taipei, Taiwan Tel:...Learn More
Here are some of XLP members who are expected to be at the AGM 2019! (as of 11 July) With over 100 of project forwarders expected to attend XLProjects AGM 2019, be sure to REGISTER...Learn More
Nora International Forwarding Co., Ltd. in Turkey, Ethiopia and Djibouti joins XLProjects Network(XLP)
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member offices in Turkey, Ethiopia and Djibouti. Nora International Forwarding Co., Ltd. Kristal 2 IS Merkezi 1456 Sok., No: 18 Kat: 4 D:21, 35220, Alsancak Izmir,...Learn More
L.C. Van Tiel Logistics Move to Asset-Based Location with Terminal Connected Area L.C. Van Tiel Logistics are pleased to announce that they have relocated to new location in Alblasserdam. Being the former steel manufacturing company,...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Seoul, South Korea. Kyung Dong International Air & Sea Co., Ltd. KD B/D 4F, 246-38, Mook 2-Dong, Jungnang-Gu Seoul, South Korea Tel: +82-2-977-6011...Learn More
ACI Cargo Deliver Rotor for Power Station in Colombia On June 25th, ACI Cargo received an urgent request to relocate a new 86,000 pound rotor from the Siemens Gas Turbine manufacturing plant in Charlotte, North...Learn More
A GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
You will find over time that XLProjects has experts spanning the entire world. We will be the closest thing you might find to a “plug and play” service for your overseas requirements. Project logistics specialists need to look no further than our group for virtually all of your project agency needs anywhere. Our network management will ensure that. We are your one-stop shop.
Join the XLP Network!
Consider this an opportunity to become part of a grand group of projects professionals who will help fill your projects sales pipeline with cargo.
Upcoming Events in 2019
XLProjects will take part in several well-known project cargo events around the world. Events that can help charge your projects business growth.