It is our honor to welcome you to the newest, most dynamic, projects only logistics network in the world! We are extremely excited about the future of project forwarding and are working hard to make our mark in this industry.
With the help of the XLProjects team, you will have more proactive partners to help you get more business. These are partners you know will perform for your clients and get the jobs done right. XLProjects Membership shows your status inthe global projects logistics market and sets you apart from your competitors.
Each year, XLProjects holds an Annual General Meeting for our members to network and meet face to face! XLProjects sees the importance of varying the location of our networking events. This not only makes it fair for accessibility. But it also broadens our member’s travel experience
XLProjects offers booth sharing at our events. As many of you know, these events are very expensive. But this is yet another benefit we offer to our members! For a small contribution, members can join us at our booth.
Welcome to Our new and improved Website!
Welcome to XLProjects – the leading, most dynamic, projects logistics network for professional project forwarders and break-bulk charterers.
If your company is a qualified, independent, locally established and international projects logistics specialist, you should consider taking this opportunity to become an XLProjects (XLPROJECTS) Partner.
XLProjects Partnership – A Global Shipping Network
• Many of the best known project logistics companies in the world have joined the XLProjects Network since its inception in October 2012.
• All of our XLProjects Member Partners are uniquely qualified in heavy lift handling and transportation, whether by ocean, air or overland.
• They are professionals, multi-skilled in e.g.:
» break bulk chartering
» specialty handling
» stevedoring, and
» boat and yacht transfer.
• There are Members for every project industry, e.g.:
» oil and gas
» heavy industry
» military, and
If it is hard, hazardous, huge, or heavy, XLProjects Members are on it!
• XLProjects Partners are everywhere, on every continent, in virtually every major and minor port. They are all not only well known and respected in their home markets. They have also been involved in some of the highest profile project lifts and movements all over the world.
• Only the best companies with verifiable project cargo experience may join XLProjects. XLProjects Management check all applicants carefully, assessing operational capabilities and project know how.
• Member Partners enjoy the many benefits of doing profitable business with one another, helping each other to help fill their projects sales pipelines with cargo. XLProjects expects Members in their first year of membership to give at least 50% of their new projects business to other XLProjects Members.
• In short, precisely the kind of people and companies you would look for and want to be associated with in a project logistics enterprise networking group!
XLProjects run their own events for Member Partners and participate actively in a number of project cargo events around the world.
If you would like to meet us at any of these events to find out more about XLProjects and apply to be Member Partner, an XLProjects representative will be in attendance and happy to talk to you!
• XLProjects is a division of Advanced International Networks Ltd., which, since 2003, has been operating the logistics industry’s best-known global networks.
• The XLProjects management team understand the needs of project forwarders and charterers and, in addition, have the experience and the expertise to run the XLProjects Network.
• They comprise a multilingual, multinational professional team whose mission is to help project logistics companies grow their international projects agency businesses.
XLProjects has a number of Affiliate Companies that offer additional benefits to XLProjects Member Partners
All XLProjects Member Partners are covered by the Keystone Financial Protection Program.
This Program (KFPP) provides compensation for funds lost due to non-payment of invoices for the handling of transactions between XLProjects Member Partners.
Whenever dealing with other Members they are always covered for legitimate expenses from any risk of willful non-payment or bankruptcy, up to their chosen limit within the guidelines of the program.
Surprisingly Low Cost of Membership
XLProjects annual Partner Membership fees start from US$1,500 (Branch Office). There is also a fee to join the Financial Protection Program, variable depending on level of cover required.
Seashell Logistics Pvt Ltd completed another milestone shipment of 3,600 MT and 12,700 CBM of project cargo of mining machinery from ECI to Indonesia, which consist of 150 MT x 5 units and 78 MT...Learn More
Freight Connection Pakistan has been playing a strategic role when it has come to Project handling in Pakistan, known for specialized and transparent services which provide up-to-mark services without any hassles. The recent project was...Learn More
XLP member, HBH Logistics, in corporation with fellow network member, ROHLIG SUUS Logistics S.A., arranged a shipment from a Polish customer. The loading place was located in Germany and contained two OOG cases and a...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member offices in USA. Maxton Shipping Address: 3555 Cincinnati Avenue, Ste 201, Rocklin (Oakland) CA-95765 United States Tel: 1-650-410-8900 Website: https://xlprojects.net/company/maxton-shipping-2/ Name: Vlad Nikolaev - Director Maxton Shipping...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member offices in Jeddah, Dammam and Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. NATCO Middle East Address: Suite No. 105, 1st Floor, Kaki Gulf Center, Near Hotel Ramada, Madina Road...Learn More
Seashell Logistics would like to announce another shipping movement of around 5,200 MT and approximately 11,000 CBM on MV BBC Greenland from ECI to Indonesia. Shipment consists of Heavy Earth Moving Machinery (HEMM) equipment where main units of Dump...Learn More
Megalift Delivers Duomatic Tamping Machines for the Construction of 200-km Railway Project in Malaysia
The Electrified Double Track railway project in southern West Malaysia involves replacing the existing single rail line with a double track and laying electrical cabling along a 200-km stretch of track. It is the final...Learn More
Freight Connection Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd Handles Shipment of Construction Equipment and Electric Generators
Freight Connection Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd has handled shipment of construction equipment and electric generators for the Kampala Institutional and Infrastructure Development Project from the Port of Karachi, Pakistan to the Port of Mombasa, Kenya. The...Learn More
A GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
You will find over time that XLProjects has experts spanning the entire world. We will be the closest thing you might find to a “plug and play” service for your overseas requirements. Project logistics specialists need to look no further than our group for virtually all of your project agency needs anywhere. Our network management will ensure that. We are your one-stop shop.
Join the XLP Network!
Consider this an opportunity to become part of a grand group of projects professionals who will help fill your projects sales pipeline with cargo.
Upcoming Events in 2019
XLProjects will take part in several well-known project cargo events around the world. Events that can help charge your projects business growth.