It is our honor to welcome you to the newest, most dynamic, projects only logistics network in the world! We are extremely excited about the future of project forwarding and are working hard to make our mark in this industry.
With the help of the XLProjects team, you will have more proactive partners to help you get more business. These are partners you know will perform for your clients and get the jobs done right. XLProjects Membership shows your status inthe global projects logistics market and sets you apart from your competitors.
Each year, XLProjects holds an Annual General Meeting for our members to network and meet face to face! XLProjects sees the importance of varying the location of our networking events. This not only makes it fair for accessibility. But it also broadens our member’s travel experience
XLProjects offers booth sharing at our events. As many of you know, these events are very expensive. But this is yet another benefit we offer to our members! For a small contribution, members can join us at our booth.
Welcome to Our new and improved Website!
Welcome to XLProjects – the leading, most dynamic, projects logistics network for professional project forwarders and break-bulk charterers.
If your company is a qualified, independent, locally established and international projects logistics specialist, you should consider taking this opportunity to become an XLProjects (XLPROJECTS) Partner.
XLProjects Partnership – A Global Shipping Network
• Many of the best known project logistics companies in the world have joined the XLProjects Network since its inception in October 2012.
• All of our XLProjects Member Partners are uniquely qualified in heavy lift handling and transportation, whether by ocean, air or overland.
• They are professionals, multi-skilled in e.g.:
» break bulk chartering
» specialty handling
» stevedoring, and
» boat and yacht transfer.
• There are Members for every project industry, e.g.:
» oil and gas
» heavy industry
» military, and
If it is hard, hazardous, huge, or heavy, XLProjects Members are on it!
• XLProjects Partners are everywhere, on every continent, in virtually every major and minor port. They are all not only well known and respected in their home markets. They have also been involved in some of the highest profile project lifts and movements all over the world.
• Only the best companies with verifiable project cargo experience may join XLProjects. XLProjects Management check all applicants carefully, assessing operational capabilities and project know how.
• Member Partners enjoy the many benefits of doing profitable business with one another, helping each other to help fill their projects sales pipelines with cargo. XLProjects expects Members in their first year of membership to give at least 50% of their new projects business to other XLProjects Members.
• In short, precisely the kind of people and companies you would look for and want to be associated with in a project logistics enterprise networking group!
XLProjects run their own events for Member Partners and participate actively in a number of project cargo events around the world.
If you would like to meet us at any of these events to find out more about XLProjects and apply to be Member Partner, an XLProjects representative will be in attendance and happy to talk to you!
• XLProjects is a division of Advanced International Networks Ltd., which, since 2003, has been operating the logistics industry’s best-known global networks.
• The XLProjects management team understand the needs of project forwarders and charterers and, in addition, have the experience and the expertise to run the XLProjects Network.
• They comprise a multilingual, multinational professional team whose mission is to help project logistics companies grow their international projects agency businesses.
XLProjects has a number of Affiliate Companies that offer additional benefits to XLProjects Member Partners
All XLProjects Member Partners are covered by the Keystone Financial Protection Program.
This Program (KFPP) provides compensation for funds lost due to non-payment of invoices for the handling of transactions between XLProjects Member Partners.
Whenever dealing with other Members they are always covered for legitimate expenses from any risk of willful non-payment or bankruptcy, up to their chosen limit within the guidelines of the program.
Surprisingly Low Cost of Membership
XLProjects annual Partner Membership fees start from US$1,500 (Branch Office). There is also a fee to join the Financial Protection Program, variable depending on level of cover required.
L.C. Van Tiel Logistics arranged a shipment for a fellow XLP member, Celtic Shipping. They moved a DEMAG AC 500-1 from Munich, Germany to their warehouse in Alblasserdam for stuffing onto / into containers at...Learn More
Kamor Logistics Ltd has successfully completed another delivery of Powerplant Components to Haifa, Israel. This shipment consisted of 31 skids of Gas Turbine Inlet Air Treatment units, in various sizes and shapes. All cargo units were loaded in the Port of...Learn More
Qingdao Ocean Spon Int’l Logistics Co., Ltd has successfully transported wind turbine tower equipment and accessories from Qingdao, China to Phu My, Vietnam. There were a total of 30 units with a total weight of...Learn More
HBH Logistics GmbH & Co. KG has completed another nice project, they picked up 700 cbm of cargo at a factory in Switzerland by truck, chartering barge from Switzerland to Antwerp, stuffing cargo into different...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Genoa, Italy. Invicta Project & Shipping Address: Via XXV Aprile 14 int 4 Genoa 16123 Italy Tel: +39 10 986 8500 Website: https://xlprojects.net/company/invicta-project-shipping-2/ Contact: Vanessa Vaccaro...Learn More
Access World Projects division successfully handled yet another logistics project undertaken in the port of Richards Bay in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. This freight load is electrical power generating equipment originating in China and destined...Learn More
We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Singapore. ANR Shipping (S) Pte Ltd. Address: 22 Sin Ming Lane, #06-76 Midview City, Singapore 573969 Singapore Tel: +65 69009303 Website: https://xlprojects.net/company/anr-shipping-s-pte-ltd/ Contact: Nurilah Bt Sarjono...Learn More
A GLOBAL LOGISTICS NETWORK
You will find over time that XLProjects has experts spanning the entire world. We will be the closest thing you might find to a “plug and play” service for your overseas requirements. Project logistics specialists need to look no further than our group for virtually all of your project agency needs anywhere. Our network management will ensure that. We are your one-stop shop.
Join the XLP Network!
Consider this an opportunity to become part of a grand group of projects professionals who will help fill your projects sales pipeline with cargo.
Upcoming Events in 2019
XLProjects will take part in several well-known project cargo events around the world. Events that can help charge your projects business growth.