Mercomar Member of Robinson Group Handle Project Cargo in Argentina
Project Name: Central Cogeneracion
Commodities: turbine, generator and steam condenser and accessories
Scope of Work:
- Inland transportation from Terminal Zarate, Zarate (120 km approx. from Buenos Aires) to Central Térmica San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo, Sta Fe)
- Mounting turbine, generator and condenser at final site
Main Pieces (weight/ dimensions):
- Turbine: 182 tons / (L) 8,938 x (W) 5,300 x (H) 4,776 mm
- Generator: 134.1 tons/ (L) 8,900 x (W) 4,160 x (H) 3,570 mm
- Condenser: 72 tons/ (L) 11,600 x (W) 4,720 x (H) 4,800 mm
- Condenser accessories: 16 tons/ (L) 5,880 x (W) 4,800 x (H) 4,800 mm
Transportation Equipment Used:
- Hydraulic conventional module (13 axes)/ 1 trip
- Hydraulic conventional module (16 axes)/ 1 trip
- Mechanic Low Bed (80 tons)/ 1 trip
- Hydraulic module/ 1 trip
- Mechanic Low Bed (40 tons)/ 2 trips
- Semi-Trailer (IMO Cargo) (28 tons)/ 1 trip
- Semi-Trailer Gral Cargo (28 tons)/ 13 trips
Mounting Equipment Used:
- ALE Heavy Lift Hydraulic Gantry TLG1000/ 1 trip
- Semi-Trailers Gral Cargo (28 tons)/ 12 trips
Would you like to see what our members are currently up to?
Follow us and engage with us on:
About XLProjects (XLP):
Since October of 2012 the XLProjects Network (XLP) has taken the independent project forwarding and chartering industry by a storm. Some of the best known project logistics companies in the world have been joining XLProjects and making business with one another.
XLProjects members by and large are proud of their relationship to our project logistics network because we allow only qualified members yet we get them all over the world. The management of XLProjects as well have been involved in this market on both sides of the project cargo business; from the networking standpoint as well as the project logistics field itself.
All of our XLProject member partners are uniquely qualified in heavy lift handling, breakbulk cargo and project logistics transportation, whether by ocean charter, air charter or overland. XLProjects members are all well known in their home markets and have been involved in some of the highest profile project lifts and movements in the world. And these are precisely the kind of people and companies you would look for in a network like ours.
If you feel your company is qualified for membership and would like to know more about XLProjects please contact us. We are more than happy to follow up!