We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Hamburg, Germany
Address: ABC‑Strasse 2,
Hamburg 20354 Germany
Name: Lars Hansen – Managing Director
Different approach, creative thinking – With strong local knowledge, they are eager to manage your logistics in a globalized world. Adding unique value to the supply chain, your cargo is in the best hands. Their aim is to always be two steps ahead in thinking of solutions. Anticipating the right questions at the right time. At your service. A challenging, powerful team by your side.
Hamburg is still one of the main ports for project and breakbulk cargo out of Germany, Poland, CZ and Scandinavia. Acting as the ideal gateway located ideally close to the hinterland and surrounding countries.
Services they provide / organize:
- Specialized in the renewable energy sector and the components of this industry to be shipped worldwide
- Stevedoring loading & unloading of vessels
- Road transport (Exceptional, IG, containers if needed)
- Barging / Pontoon transport (Manuport has own barges through sister company Barging Solutions & WeBarge)
- Customs formalities (in house)
- Stuffing and stripping (IG&OOG)
- Storage and warehousing
- Independent surveys
- Mobile cranes for last/first mile solutions within Europe.
- Ocean freight (Chartering, liner services, Roro, flats, …)
- Aircharter Services / Full or part charter with a demonstrated history in this field
We welcome Manuport Logistics Germany GmbH to the XLP team!