We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Port Klang, Malaysia
GS Express Logistics Sdn Bhd
Lot 8910, Jalan Telok Gong, 42000 Port Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 – 3134 3996 / 3696 / 1896 / 1205
Fax : +603 – 3134 2896 / 3348
Contact : Gilbert Teh – Managing Director
Established in 1988, GS (Golden Success) Express Logistics Sdn Bhd, is a leading Southeast Asian logistics company based in Malaysia. GS started with just a team of five comprising of our Managing Director, two general clerks and a truck driver. They operated from a shared office with just a 12-ton trailer.
Fast forward to today, GS is one of the leading heavy transport and heavy lift companies in Malaysia which focuses on safety, technical expertise and dedicated operational Service.
With their sophisticated transportation fleet, lifting and handling equipment, depot and warehouse, GS is fully capable of handling all your logistic requirements with full efficiency and productivity. On top of that, GS is led by a team of highly qualified and skilled individuals ensuring that they provide quality services all the time and fully utilizing their assets and expertise to your advantage.
Hence, these are the aspect that makes GS “Your Complete Logistics Specialist”
- Heavy Haulage – 100 Axle Lines Modular Hydraulic Multi Axle Trailer (Bonded) and Self-Propelled Modular Trailer (SPT) together with Spacers, Drop Decks, Turntables/ Bolsters and Vessel Bridge
- Heavy Lifting – 200T, 160T, 120T, 85T, 55T and 20T Mobile Cranes
- General Haulage – Low Loaders, Trailers, Lorry Cranes, Box Trucks and Forklifts
- Jacking and Skidding – Operations Capacity up to 500T
- Movers – Removal and Positioning of Machineries
- Warehousing – Covered and Open Yard Facilities
- Containers Handling – Stuffing/ Unstuffing, Lashing, OOG and Non-OOG
- Tugs and Barges – Domestic and International Operations
- International and Local Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokerage and Tax Exemption Formalities
For general enquiries please contact: [email protected]
We welcome GS Express to the XLP team!