XLProjects Attends BreakBulk Europe 2018!
Once again XLProjects participated at BreakBulk Europe 2018 for the first time in Bremen, Germany inviting the XLP members to share a booth with us.
These events provide a fantastic international gathering of freight forwarding companies, international carriers, and shipping agents. It provides us with a good opportunity to meet the top management and decision-makers of participating companies to network and discuss our network.
As usual the three-day event was extremely busy with attendees in the region of 10,000-12,000 starting with a welcome reception on day one followed by the more formal meetings at the booth on day two and three. Just like previous years the exhibition was a big success.
The XLProjects booth this year was joined by the following members:
- Jens von Beuningen and Philipp Ehlers from TRANS-TRADING GmbH in Hamburg, Germany
- Federico Bartoli from TITAN Project & Logistic Srl in Livorno, Italy
- Marcus Spilotro and Trevor Shaw from Proactive Specialized Logistics in Mississauga, Canada
- Marc Wong from GS Express in Port Klang, Malaysia
- Rob op ‘t Ende from Oudkerk B.V in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Khurram Niazi from Freight Connection Group in Karachi, Pakistan
- Kabir Ahmed from Conveyor Logistics in Dhaka, Bangladesh
We really enjoy doing these exhibitions with our members, it creates a great atmosphere to have meetings, discuss business and connect with people you might not get the chance elsewhere.
Our next meeting of interest will be our XLProjects AGM in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (September 5th-7th 2018). Our other events for the rest of the year include Breakbulk Americas in Houston, Texas (October 2nd-4th 2018).
See you there!