XLProjects attends Breakbulk Europe 2017
XLProjects exhibited again at Breakbulk Europe 2017 in Antwerp, Belgium before the event temporarily moves to Bremen, Germany in 2018.
As usual the three day event was extremely busy, starting with a welcome reception on day one followed by the more formal meetings at the booth on day two and three. Just like previous years the exhibition was a big success. As always, we like to invite the XLP members to share the booth with us, as they will meet a lot more people than attending as a delegate.
The XLProjects booth this year was joined by the following members and sponsors:
– Steve Cross & Daniel Brunskill from XLProjects based in Bangkok, Thailand
– Tomasz Surowiec, Sławek Michalak, Marta Burzyńska from Hermes Ltd. in Poland
– Marcel Reinke & Jens von Beuningen from Trans-Trading GmbH in Germany
– Kabir Ahmed from Conveyor Logistics Ltd. in Bangladesh
– Medhat El Kady & Islam Ebeidy from Egyptian Global Logistics (EGL) in Egypt
– Alan Baldwin from Volga-Dnepr- XLProjects Platinum Corporate Sponsor
We really enjoy doing these exhibitions with our members and sponsors, it creates a great atmosphere to have meetings, discuss business and connect with people you might not get the chance elsewhere.
Our next meeting of interest will be Breakbulk South East Asia in Kuala Lumpur (September 4th-6th 2017). Our other events for the rest of the year include the XLProjects AGM in Amsterdam (24th-26th September) and Breakbulk Americas in Houston, Texas (October 17th-19th 2017).
See you there!