XLProjects Attends BreakBulk Americas 2017
XLProjects once again attended BreakBulk Americas in Houston, Texas during 17th-19th October 2017.
Steve Cross, Business Development Manager of XLProjects and Daniel Brunskill, Media Coordinator were present at the booth. As expected the three-day event was very busy and productive, starting with a welcome reception in day one followed by the more formal meetings at the booth on day two and three. Just like previous years the exhibition was a great success.
As always, we like to invite the XLP members to the booth with us, as they will meet a lot more people than attending as a delegate.
The XLProjects booth this year was joined by the following members and sponsors:
- Herfurth Logistics in Belgium and Turkey
- Victory Shipping in China
- FLS Projects in Vietnam, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand & USA
- Red Wolf Global in Vietnam, USA, Philippines and Thailand
- XLProjects Platinum Corporate Sponsor, Volga-Dnepr
We really enjoy doing these exhibitions with our members and our sponsors. It creates a great atmosphere to have meetings, discuss business and connect with people you might not get the chance to elsewhere.
Our next meeting of interest will be BreakBulk China from March 26th-28th 2018.