XLProjects at Breakbulk China 2016
XLProjects exhibited at Breakbulk China, 2016 in Shanghai for the 4th consecutive year. Just like previous years, it was a huge success and already we are beginning to bear the fruits of our labour.
Manning the booth was Business Manager, Mr. Steve Cross and XLP’s Chinese representative, Ms. Cassie Tang.
Sharing the booth with XLP this year, we had our corporate sponsor in addition to 5 members. Companies to booth-share with us were as follows:
· Corporate Sponsor, Volga-Dnepr was represented by Mr. Alan Baldwin.
· Freight Connection Group from Karachi, Pakistan was represented by Ms. Sehar Hassan and Mr. Kamran Ansari.
· Global Services OTM S.A.S. from Colombia was represented by Ms. Marcela Ariza.
· ServiTrans from Venezuela and Houston, USA was represented by Mr. Julio Struve.
· Conveyor Logistics Ltd. from Dhaka, Bangladesh was represented by Mr. Kabir Ahmed.
· Shanghai Ba-Shi Yuexin Logistics from Shanghai, China was represented by Ms. Diana Ding, Mr. Yellow Gao, Ms. Weeko Wei and Ms. Yanyihua.
It really was a fantastic event and well done to the team at Breakbulk who built on the success of last year and were able to break the record with close to 6,000 attendees.
Hope to see you at the next Breakbulk conference!