Cardinal Co. UK and First Global Logistics successfully handled the movement of 18 offshore oil equipment, out of gauge from door supplier in Alexandria City to Houston , TX, USA.
It took only a few hours from Cardinal to secure this shipment from their overseas client based on the swift assistance from First Global Logistics to act aggressively towards a strong shipping proposal followed by an effective action with the supplier in Egypt.
- Quantity : 18 Units of Oil/Gas for offshore work
- Equipment used: 6×40’FR OOG +1×40’HC
- Terms : Door supplier to Liner out Houston port
- Pol : Alexandria, Egypt
- Pod : Houston, TX, USA
Scope of work:
- Cargo survey at shipper’s site
- Route survey
- Traffic permits issuance
- Freight contracting with carrier
- Export clearance and documentation
- Trucking from Door East Alexandria city site to Alexandria Dekheila port
- Lashing , securing and stuffing
Cargo was loaded onboard successfully and all parties were satisfied with the efficient work.