XLProjects just completed it’s 4th AGM in Panama. Members from around the world were in attendance covering 6 major continents. We would like to say a big thank you to all that attended, without you none of this would be possible!
We would also like to say a special thank you to our event sponsors:
- Volga-Dnepr Group – Platinum Event Sponsor
- L.C. van Tiel Logistics B.V. – Event Badge Sponsor
Our Corporate sponsors from WiseTech Global and Volga-Dnepr Group as well as a big thank you to Arturo Gamez from the Port of Houston for his presentation also. Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International deserve a special mention as well.
This year we added for the first time the awards ceremony and you can see the winners below:
- Heaviest Single Piece: Trans-Trading Transports Cargo for Turkish Power Plant 453.6 tons
- Biggest Dimension Single Piece: Logistics Plus Turkey 18 m x 5.4 m x 5.4 m
- Furthest Multi-modal Transport: Freight Traders & LC Van Tiel 11,297 miles / 18,180 km / 9817 nautical miles
- Most Unique: Volga-Dnepr Transports Mars Mission Cargo
- Most Difficult: SAC International SA successfully make move for Voith Hydro in Guatemala
- Most Dangerous: A remarkable journey of transport from Karachi to Muzaffarabad
- Most active Member: SaCeMa Project Shipping
See you all next year!