We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd
2/C Purana Paltan, Shawon Tower (14th Floor),
Suite # B, Dhaka-1000
Tel : +880 9558823 / +880 9553836
Fax : +880 29586962
Contact : N.C. Ghosh ( Kazol) – Managing Director
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd has been established in 2004 at Constantia, having as core activity development of shipping solutions for project cargo & heavy lift cargo international freight forwarding, Shipping & bulk chartering agents & custom brokerage (C&F), offered to clients worldwide, according to their needs and market trend.
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd is acting as freight forwarder in Bangladesh for shipments carried by road, rail, river, ocean and air. Their freight forwarding services consist in:
- Sea freight for projects, heavy lifts, bulk, break-bulk, containers (FCL/LCL);
- Air freight services; * road transport for standard, out-of-gauge, project & heavy lift cargoes;
- Rail transport of containers, bulk and general cargoes;
- River transport on the Danube-Rhine-Maine by barges; * stuffing, warehousing of different types of cargoes;
- loading and discharging of bulk, break-bulk cargoes, heavy lifts, projects, industrial equipment;
- Lashing, unlashing, cargo survey and inspections;
- Cargo handling, storage and package construction;
- Cargo customs formalities.
Tricom is a member of FIATA (www.fiata.com) and several international freight forwarding networks which are giving us the advantage to have a global coverage through their shipping network from any place in the world to pick-up or delivery of commodities.
Their goal is to offer logistics services at a competitive price, reliable and of high quality.
Heavy Lift & Break Bulk Cargoes
Project cargo & heavy lifts’ shipping solutions’ furnished to international or local customers in Bangladesh, remains their core activity, the team being focused on industries like:
- Oil & Gas;
- Power Generation;
- Mining projects;
- Infrastructure projects.
- Shipping solutions for Projects & Heavy Lifts are developed by a team which handles client’s specific requirements and likewise:
- performing feasibility and transport engineering studies for projects & heavy-lifts, over-dimensional and/or critical issues of the project;
- performing route surveys to ensure the best concepts for the projects & heavy lifts as they relate to cost, performance and safety implementation;
- performing risks evaluation to ensure that all factors are considered and potential risks are clear identified;
- Developing and presentation a drawing chart showing steps and workflow;
- supervising all operations during project development, performing review and checking all operations and taking corrective actions if necessary;
- Issuing a project survey report to customer identifying there all operations performed.
They offer to their customers a full logistics & shipping solutions for projects & heavy lifts from initial planning and budgeting phase to the final delivery and facility start up.
Ship Agency & Port Services
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd provides competitive ship agency & port services to seagoing vessels (tankers, containers, bulk carriers, multipurpose, etc.) calling Bangladesh (Chittagong & Mongla) also to river barges (self-propelled, convoys) passing Chittagong & Mongla, consisting in:
- Ordering berths, pilots, tugboats, shifting, spares, bunkers and stores; clearance in/out;
- Crew change formalities and crew transport to/from airports/vessels;
- Crew handling – hotel bookings, on/off-signer formalities, medical assistance, etc;
- Spares clearance and delivery to/from vessel;
- Delivery of parcels, mail and documents from and to the vessel;
- Co-ordinate all documentation and administration towards Port and Governmental authorities,
- Cargo handling on behalf of Their principals (owners, charterers, shippers, receivers,
- Cargo inspection, lashing & securing according to international regulations in force;
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc.
- bunker fuels and lubricants’ supply;
- On/off-hire survey.
Dry cargo chartering
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd provides competitive dry cargo chartering and brokerage services, being focused on:
- Coastal/Deep Sea market;
- Danube River market.
Most of cargoes they fix for coastal or deep sea trade consist in:
- Projects, industrial equipment, heavy lifts;
- Steel products;
- Construction materials;
- Energy equipment
- Break-bulk, general cargoes.
Tricom Freight & Logistics Ltd Bangladesh is BIMCO member in the brokers’ category.
Custom Brokerage (C&F) & Stevedoring test
All projects, heavy lifts or general cargo shipments are loaded discharged from vessels, barges, trucks, railway wagons under direct supervision of independent survey company nominated by the clients appointed by Tricom.
Tricom Freight & logistics Ltd is acting as Stevedoring & custom clearance (C&F) agents for Chittagong & Mongla Port & All over Bangladesh. They have their own stevedoring & custom clearance licenses for Chittagong& Mongla Port & allover Bangladesh.
Lashing & securing of projects, heavy lifts, crates, and heavy units is performed by a professional lashing company subcontracted by Tricom, working directly under command or follow the recommendations of surveyor of ship’s captain.
We welcome Tricom to the XLP team!