We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Kirkland (QC), Canada.
16711 Voie de Service N
Canada, H9H 3L1
Tel : +1 514-343-0044, x 7479
Contact : Tina Tassone – Director of Global Projects
Founded in Montreal, Canada in 1988, Traffic Tech Inc. has grown into one of the world’s leading third party logistics providers
offering a full suite of Project Logistics Management & Supply Chain Services on a global basis. Traffic Tech Inc. has an extensive
level of expertise, capabilities and resources to offer our customers with a complete turnkey solution from start to finish.
Specialized Project Logistics Division
- Ocean and Airfreight-Complex heavy over-dimensional freight.
- Marine Survey Insurance.
- Global Logistics Management.
- Rigging and Crane Services.
- Route Surveys.
- Out-of-Gauge Heavy Lift Cargoes.
- Break-bulk ships and Chartering Air & Ocean.
- Lashing & Securing.
- Consolidation, Storage & Marshalling.
- Ocean and Air Chartering.
- Loading / Discharge Supervision.
- Heavy Lift Transportation: Lifting, Ro-Ro, Inland, Barge, Ocean.
- Marine Services: Tugs & barges, off-shore supply vessels.
- Surveyor Services: Inspections, surveys or examinations of marine vessels.
- Engineering & Transport design capabilities.
Traffic Tech Global Service Capabilities include:
- Air, Ocean, Full Truck Load, LTL, Intermodal & International Freight forwarding
- Integrated Global Logistics Solutions
- Purchase Order Management
- Direct Air & Ocean consolidation
- Trade Consulting & Compliance
- Vendor Management & Global Sourcing Strategy
- In-house Customs Brokerage Services –
- Licensed U.S. CHB & CSBA broker
- Global 3PL Warehousing & Distribution B2B; B2C Ecommerce
- Product Flow Optimization
- Global Risk Management
- Global Supply Chain Visibility Analytics & KPI Reporting
- Warehouse Pick and Pack
We welcome Traffic Tech Inc. to the XLP team!