Seashell Logistics has completed another breakbulk execution of Beer Tanks destined for breweries in Africa. The tanks were 18 meters in length and loaded on a CMA CGM Vessel MV. Northern Vigour. The tanks were loaded in Nhava Sheva, India to Mombasa, Kenya. Congratulations to Seashell Logistics on another job well done!
- Successful Multimodal (Road + Barge) Movement of Lengthy Columns for an Export Fertilizer Project by Total Movements
- Noatum Project Cargo Mexico Successfully Completed Delivery of Boarding Bridges for the Toluca Airport
- Lanka Shipping & Logistics Successfully Completed the Latest Project Movement of Re-Export from Colombo
- From Port to Poland: ROHLIG SUUS Logistics’ Precision Transport of 66-Ton Tanks
- Precious Prestige Logistics: Transportation and Loading Project at Z189 factory, Hai Phong
- R.H. Shipping & Chartering Oversees Manzanillo III CCC Project Logistics
- Langowski Logistics Launches Langowski Warehouses and Marks 19 Years of Success!
- Limco Logistics, Inc. in Miami, United States joins XLProjects Network (XLP)
- HHLA Project Logistics LLC in Poti, Georgia joins XLProjects Network (XLP)