We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Accra, Ghana.
Address: Adjacent Terminal 1, Kotoka International Airport, P.O.Box OS 1734
Accra, 1734, Ghana
Contacts: Samuel Boateng – CEO
Racing Link Express Ltd is a limited liability company established in 1999 under the Ghana companies code.
Their business is Freight Forwarding and they are engaged in worldwide transportation, Logistics and International Supply Chain Management.
From their humble beginnings, they have developed into a dynamic growing company with a great deal of appetite for expansion.
They are managed by well trained energetic professionals with many years of experience in the fields of transportation and finance.
To be the leading Africa based logistics service provider.
To deliver the best logistics solutions to make our customers’ businesses successful.
- Value Creation – they create value for their customers, employees and shareholders through innovation, rewarding competence and attaining financial growth.
- Transparency – they believe in transparency throughout the company. They encourage open communication and interaction within their company.
- Integrity – they build their business on integrity. They are ethical and strictly enforce it.
- Commitment – Their priority and commitment as a service provider is to the success of their customers’ businesses. Every job is handled with total commitment. They are equally committed to employees development and shareholders expectations.
- Excellence – they practice the C.A.N.E.I (Constant And Never Ending Innovation) principle and aim in achieving excellence.
We welcome Racing Link Express Ltd. to the XLP team!