Msharib Shipping & Logistics ship Material Handling Equipment to Sadiqabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Msharib Shipping & Logistics (Pvt.) Limited was tasked to handle a Kalmar Reach Stacker (Over-Dimensions 55L x 15W x 16H Feet) along with four other Units from Karachi Port East Wharf to Sadiqabad Punjab Pakistan. The complete shipment was transported by road to its final Destination which was located 700 km away.
MSL SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Technical Support/ Operator
- Online Tracking/Monitoring
- Physical Security and Cooperation Level with Traffic/National Highway Department & arrangement of Delivery at the site.
- Karachi Port and MSL coordinated to manage the most economical solution for customer, by managing and arranging to load the Reach Stacker on the Lowbed Trailer through a handmade platform created by MSL staff inside KPT, which makes it the first time in history at Karachi Port.
- On road to the final destination, MSL’s priority was to ensure the safety of the public and other transport traffic while their unit was moving enroute and their Special Escort Team designated were assigned to keep in liaison and monitored 24×7 with all stakeholders during the entire journey up to the final delivery location.
- Sadiqabad – Punjab, is small village area / sub-district of Rahim Yar Khan, and it had no arrangement or resources to make heavy cranes available to unload the Reach Stacker from the Lowbed. The MSL team discovered and arranged a platform 2 kilometers away from the factory at the Concrete Crash Plant where they offloaded the unit and delivered it safely and at the same time making it most economical for the valued customer.