We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Malaysia:
MS Global Freight Solution Sdn Bhd
Suite S-07-05, First Subang Office Tower,
Jalan SS15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel : +60 3 5612 9833
Fax : +60 3 5612 9803
Contact : Mr.Hiroyuki Shiono, Managing Director
MS Global Freight Solution Sdn Bhd is established in Malaysia by veteran logistics professionals to provide flexible, efficient and creative service and solutions to assist clients to expand business worldwide. Although they handle many general air & sea shipments, they focus on heavy lift, oversized and out of gauge project shipments. Their directors have years of experience in project management and stevedore management. They can arrange project movement via all of the Malaysia ports and airports including East Malaysia (Borneo Island).
Project Cargo (Heavy Lift, Oversized, Out of Gauge)
• Open Top, Flat Rack, Chartering of RORO, Breakbulk, Barge and Aircraft
• Close relationship with many ship owners and experienced in fixing a vessel
• Feasibility study, road survey, method of statement, execution and supervision of packing, low loader and multi axles transportation, lashing, loading and unloading with crane, jacking and placement at consignee’s site.
• Handled transformers, pressure vessels, steel structure, water treatment pumps, pipes, cable drums, cranes, yachts, boilers and excavators for industry such as oil & gas, energy, power plant, infrastructure, mining, petrochemical, construction.
Air and Sea Freight
• Their director has many years of working experience at KUL airport and has operational knowledge and experience so they can arrange not only general airfreight including perishable and DG but also heavy lift, oversized and out of gauge airfreight. They can also charter any types of aircraft to anywhere in the world.
• They have on-line access to worldwide flight and vessel search system that enables them to make fast and flexible arrangements.
• Air and Sea Transhipment from/to East Malaysia (Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Bintulu, Labuan, Sibu, Miri, Sandakan, Tawau), Kalimantan Island and Sumatra Island(Indonesia), Brunei via Port Klang and KUL.
We welcome MS Global Freight Solution Sdn.Bhd to the XLP team!