We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Amman, Jordan.
Address: #40 Jaber Bin Hayyan St.,
Tel: +962 6 5004800
Name: Nabil Alkhatib – Chairman / CEO
Looking for reliability, they gave been here since 1978.
Maltrans Group has come a long way since its establishment in 1978 with a paid-up capital of USD 120,000.00 Over the years, the Group has shown steady growth and its total equity now stands at USD 20,000,000.00
Today, Maltrans is one of the leading shipping and forwarding groups operating worldwide through a network of global agents and partners. The Group has offices in Amman (Head Office), Aqaba, and Amman Airport, and its employees are fully trained and qualified, showing great loyalty and dedication.
Many of the team members have been with the Group for many years, focusing on providing value-added services to all clients, which has played a crucial role in maintaining the Company’s growth and leading position in the local and international markets.
Maltrans has a young and dynamic line of managers at all levels who have learned the industry inside out through their extensive experience with industry leaders. The Group’s managers continuously incorporate the traditions of the past with innovations of the present and future, bringing the best logistics-related services in the country to all customers with great value.
Overall, Maltrans Group has grown into a successful and leading company in the shipping and logistics industry, driven by a dedicated and experienced team, a strong network of partners, and a commitment to providing the best possible services to its clients.
These are our core values that guide our business operations and relationships:
- Transparency: they believe in open and honest communication with our clients, partners, and employees.
- Reliability: they are committed to delivering our services with consistency, dependability, and timeliness.
- Team spirit: they foster a collaborative and supportive work environment that values teamwork, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Integrity: they conduct our business with ethical and moral principles and strive to maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Distinction: they aim for excellence in everything we do, and set ourselves apart through innovation, creativity, and quality.
- Honesty: they value honesty and sincerity in our interactions with all stakeholders and uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- Loyalty: they build long-lasting relationships with our clients and partners based on trust, loyalty, and mutual respect.
The leadership team at Maltrans is committed to offering its clients and principles the best across all touchpoints, providing high-quality and reliable services that offer peace of mind.
Nabil Khatib, the Chairman and CEO of Maltrans, believes that service is the true secret to success. As the company continues to grow, its aim is to always provide its customers and principles with the best possible services.
Issam Muzaffar, the Vice Chairman of Finance & Administration, attributes the company’s steady expansion and growth to its reliability, solid finance control, and its appetite for investment.
Nader Al-Sayed, the Vice Chairman of Marketing & Operations, credits the company’s powerful sales teams, high-skilled operations, and experienced workforce for offering unique services and high standards practices to both its principles and customers.
Overall, the leadership team at Maltrans is dedicated to providing excellent services to its clients and principles, using their expertise to help the company continue to grow and expand.
Maltrans Group offers a wide range of Shipping, logistics and transportation services, including:
- Shipping Agencies.
- Ships Management & Services.
- Ocean Logistics.
- LCL Consoles.Air Logistics.
- Road Transportation.
- Bonded Warehousing & Distribution.
- Customs Clearance.
- Project Related Logistics.
- Packing & Moving.
- Travel & Tourism.
We welcome Maltrans Group to the XLP team!