We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member office in Poti, Georgia.
Address: 47, Agmashenebeli St.
Poti, 4400, Georgia
Tel: +995 493 221085
Name: Korneli Korchilava – Managing Director
HHLA Project Logistics is a specialized forwarding company for heavy lift transports in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
- HHLA Project Logistics was established in 2001 in Poti / Georgia
- Owned 75% by HHLA International
- Offices in Poti and Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Offering logistics solutions in the whole Caucasus region be it sea, air or land transports
- Specialized in heavy lift transports and working in close cooperation with the ports, railway / trucking companies and authorities throughout the region.
- Small and dynamic team focusing on tailor made customer solutions.
- Independent, neutral forwarder working in close cooperation with local shippers and international forwarders to meet their requirements in the region
- Port handling in GE, AZ, KZ, TM Ports
- Storage and warehousing open, covered, bonded, not bonded)
- Door to Door delivery
- Truck (FTL/LTL), railway, sea (FCL/LCL/BB/Bulk), air freights
- Completion of all documentation
- Customs clearance and customs brokerage
- Stripping and stuffing of containers/wagons incl. lashing and securing
- Leasing of special handling and transportation equipment on request
- Rail siding deliveries
- Tally and survey supervision
- Guarding during transportation
- GPS monitoring system
- Container depot activities including reporting
- Dangerous goods transportation
- OOG permits/civil/police escorts
- DG permits
- Heavy lift and ODC cargo transportation
- Lashing/securing of OOG/HL cargo
- Jack & Slide lifting method, moving, loading/unloading of heavy units
- Route survey
- Deliveries to/via/from GE, AZ, AM, TR, RU, UA, TM, KZ, UZ, TJ, KG, MN, AF, CN etc.
We welcome HHLA Project Logistics LLC to the XLP team!