We are happy to introduce our latest XLProjects (XLP) member offices in Karachi, Pakistan
Freight Connection Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
4th Floor, Bahria Complex 4,
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road, Gizri, Clifton
Tel : +9221 3 5147777 – 81
Fax : +9221 3 5147776
Contact : Mr. Kamran Ansari – CEO
Freight Connection Pakistan Pvt Ltd (FCPPL) is engaged in the provision of shipping services, freight forwarding, logistics and other related freight transport activities. Improving their overall performance throughout their operations is central to their continuing priority to ensure their customers receive both products and services of the highest standards possible.
FCPPL was established with the approach to capitalize the shipping and freight industry through the quality service and leading time commitment. They believe that their business is about trust and transparency and it is their constant endeavor to achieve a clientele of leading customers. Each day they add value to the logistics processes of their clients who require their products to be transported.
Their strength comes from the growing trust and maximized satisfaction of their valued customers around the world.
Liner & NVOCC Agency Business
• Offers full range of shipping related services
• Operations handled by highly experienced professional personnel
• Ensure shortest turned around time of vessel calling
• Competitive rates
• Maximize profit for valued principals
• FCL Freight Transportation
• Door-to-Door Delivery
• Local Transportation
• Customs and Port Clearance
• Space / Rate Contracts with major shipping lines
• Confirmed allocation of container per vessel
• Buyers consolidation and Group age
• Best Transit Times at competitive prices
Break Bulk / Chartering
• Provide the widest range of services possible to the break bulk and heavy lift shipping sectors
• Specialized services to handle whatever voyage or time charter, Projects, Heavy Lifts, break bulk and bulk commodities
• Dismantling services
• Lashing and latching services
• Yard to drayage services
• Alongside vessel loading services
• Efficient tally & supervision of cargo
• Cost efficient handling solutions
• Break-bulk vessel arrangements
Our Chartering services add value to client consignments by:
• Scanning the market to generate the ideal match between cargo and vessel
• Estimation of voyage
• Offering charters on basis of voyage, period and C.O.A.
• Monitoring the vessel for compliance to charter party requirements.
• Handling full post-fixture and account tracking
• Analysis of the full voyage results
• Up to date market intelligence including port information.
Freight Forwarding Services
• Sea and air freight management & consultancy
• Import customs brokerage
• Preparation of IMP / EXP documentation
• Offering DDP / DDU services in Pakistan
• Regular services for FCL, LCL, general cargo, break bulk and RO / RO to/from all major ports in all 5 continents
• Regular sea services on weekly basis
• Professional handling of perishable goods by Air, Land and Sea
• Door-to-door deliveries for all kinds of cargoes
• On time deliveries for fairs and exhibitions and storage of empties.
Afghan Transit Trade (ATT)
• Regular service from Karachi to all cities of Afghanistan
• Hassle-free one window-operation ex – any origin to Afghanistan
• Transportation of 20` / 40`Dry & Reefer containers / heavy weight & over-sized cargoes
• Airport custom clearance – Kabul / Kandahar
• Domestic distribution / Inland transportation – Afghanistan
• Complete logistics documentation & handling
• Exemption processing and customs clearance
• Monitoring check points along Pak – Afghan route
• Escort service. (APPF escort in Afghanistan, soft security from Karachi till border)
• Special transportation of heavy weight, over-sized cargoes
• Real time status report
• Expert in handling US Army, AID Agencies, ISAF Forces & Diplomatic Import
• Expert in handling commercial import
• Expert in handling retrograde (Re-export) for SDDC & LGL since 2011.
FCPPL Project Division offers a complete solution for project cargo, from transporting of cargo through sea to offloading at destination. With a team of dedicated and experienced professionals we are able to handle large projects that require the coordinated movement of oversized, overweight and high-value cargo such as transportation of vehicles, plane chartering etc, our team is committed to get the job done – on time, on budget, anywhere in the world Integrated project cargo logistics services.
• Expert’s advice on the selection of the port / airport to receive project cargo
• Coordination with shipping line / airline for monitoring the arrival of the vessel / aircraft
• Berthing of the vessel at a suitable berth
• Route survey from the terminal to the project site to determine the precautions to be taken & to be aware of the statutory limitations & permissions to be taken
• Customs documentation
• Supervision at the time of discharging the cargo
• Arrangement of heavy lift cranes, if needed
• Selection of suitable road haulers & ensuring that required number of trailers with suitable capacity are lined up for road haulage
• Arranging discharge survey & loading survey (if applicable)
• Positioning of the project cargo at the site & assisting the receivers to Off-load the cargo at the site
We welcome Freight Connection Pakistan Pvt Ltd to the XLP team!