Egyptian Global Logistics Transport Gamesa Wind Blades In Egypt
EGL Subsidiary of KADMAR GROUP member of XLP has successfully completed the logistics of a wind energy project for Gamesa via EGL extendable owned fleet. During the trip the customer was able to track shipment in real time through our own GPS devices for a smoother follow up. EGL continues to strengthen and expand its fleet and logistics services within North Africa and Middle East region.
- Commodity: Wind Turbine Components (Blades /Turbines / Spreader )
- Port of origin: Bilbao, Spain
- Port of destination: Alexandria, Egypt
- Dimensions: 20 Blades x 49m x 28 tons
- Scope of work: Transportation from vessel to storage area.