Turkey’s BATI GROUP has successfully executed the transportation of tractors. The tractors were loaded near Toulouse in the South of France, along with their accessories. The tractors and accessories were 21 tons and 150 CBM in total. The unpacked goods were loaded onto trucks and delivered to Telavi, Georgia. The shipment has been executed with a Turkish plated truck in cooperation with their Georgian partner “Gianti Logs”. BATI GROUP is known for being very strong in road shipments from Europe to the CIS Region.
- Member Collaboration: Seaway Logistics and ISS Global Forwarding Delivered 8 Transformers for Stage 1 of Australia’s Largest Solar Farm
- ISS Global Forwarding: Recent Transportation of Over 130 Pieces of Cargo in Turkey
- Megalift Embarks on the Handling of NUR Power Plant
- Smooth Sailing: R&B Overcomes Challenges to Ship 420-Ton Harbor Cranes from UAE to Egypt!
- Multimodal Movement of Critical ODCs for an Airside Infrastructure Project in South America
- AProjects: Successful Execution of the XXL Transport to Italy!
- Dolphin Sea Air Services Corp. Ranked in the Top 500 Largest Enterprise of Vietnam 2023
- Cargomar Successfully Transported 600 MT Goliath Crane from South Korea to Kochi, India!
- SaCeMa Nordic Projects & Multitrade Spain S.L.: Gas Tank Delivery in Denmark Collaboration