In cases of disputes between members, undisputed amounts are considered to be legally owed. As such, undisputed amounts on open invoices shall be paid in good faith, minus the disputed amount(s), per the prior agreement (whether a quote, invoice, contract or other agreement).
- Drewes Logistics Moved the Biggest Ever Cargo Through the St. Lawrence Seaway Passage
- FLS Group Proudly Announces their Exclusive ‘World Movers’ Corporate Video!
- Member Collaboration: Seaway Logistics and ISS Global Forwarding Delivered 8 Transformers for Stage 1 of Australia’s Largest Solar Farm
- ISS Global Forwarding: Recent Transportation of Over 130 Pieces of Cargo in Turkey
- Megalift Embarks on the Handling of NUR Power Plant
- Smooth Sailing: R&B Overcomes Challenges to Ship 420-Ton Harbor Cranes from UAE to Egypt!
- Multimodal Movement of Critical ODCs for an Airside Infrastructure Project in South America
- AProjects: Successful Execution of the XXL Transport to Italy!
- Dolphin Sea Air Services Corp. Ranked in the Top 500 Largest Enterprise of Vietnam 2023